A sweet, frugal and often amusing gift is a personalised survey, interview or writing prompt about Dad, completed by the kids. Fill-in-the-blanks can be a lovely way to record children's thoughts, knowledge and feelings about Dad each year and can be laminated to preserve for years to come. I also love the added literacy practice for kids and that they can be a great thought starter for children who need some inspiration to help them think of what to write.
I've made a couple of different designs, both with this year (2016) printed on them, and blank ones that you could use for any year.
Download your free copies below:
Download - My Dad - The Low-Down 2016
Download - My Dad - The Low-Down any year
Download - My Rad Dad 2106
Download - My Rad Dad any year
Here are 8 other fun free printable Father's Day surveys I've found around the net:Click the links to go to the downloads.
1) Dear Dad Letter from Be a Fun Mum
2) Father's Day Interview Sheets from Makeovers and Motherhood (a few different designs available plus one for Grandfathers)
3) Me and My Dad Father's Day Printable from Love and Marriage Blog
4) Father's Day Printable (for Grandpa too) from Sunny Day Family
5) All about my Daddy Father's Day Questionnaire from Mamma Miss
6) I love my Dad Printable Interview from Your Modern Family
7) Dad Printable Questionnaire from Sunshine and Hurricanes
8) My Daddy and I Father's Day Survey Printable from Simple Fun for Kids
For more DIY Father's Day ideas, see here:
- 6 Kid-made Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Father's Day Crafts for Kids
- 21 DIY Father's Day Card Ideas
- Printable Father's Day posters
Look where else we are. Are you following along? :)
New Here? Subscribe to get all activities sent directly to you