Inspired by the brand new series, Dragons: Race to the Edge, by the creators of "How to Train Your Dragon," due to be released on Netflix soon, the kids and I created our very own dragon puppets!
Using a single paper plate as the base, decorate your dragon with paper collage, paint, fabric scraps or whatever takes your fancy.
- Paper plate
Materials for decorating (optional):
- Fabric/paper scraps
- Craft stick (for a puppet handle)
Step 5: (optional) Decorate! We decorated our dragons with my favourite fluro tempera paint disks and some metallic easy wash paint.
More paper plate crafts and activities:
- 20 paper plate animal crafts
- Paper plate dinosaur craft
- Paper plate penguin craft
- Use paper plates in a travel activity pack
- Get arty with some paper plate painting
- Make a paper plate bag
- Explore emotions with paper plate faces
- Set up a pretend play pizza shop with paper plates
Look where else we are. Are you following along? :)
New Here? Subscribe to get all activities sent directly to you