Follow us on Pinterest for tons of great kids activities and ideas.
Welcome back to TUESDAY TOTS
This week we are showcasing
"10 simple maths activities for kids"
These fun, hands-on activities came from last weeks Tuesday Tots linkup and most are suitable for kids aged between 2-5. For the younger children, focus more on the really open-ended hands-on play ideas like the sensory tubs and baskets and look at things like shapes, colours, basic size differences and counting small collections. As your child gets older, activities that are a little more focused like corresponding amounts to numbers, counting and adding larger numbers and basic measurement are great to build upon the foundations they have already learnt.
1. Pompom number and counting tub from Sow Sprout Play
2. Basket of 3's from Bambini Travel
3. Cat in the Hat Pompom Transfer from Living Montessori Now
4. Sensory shape tracing from Golden Reflections Blog
5. Counting and Number recognition with Ice cream from Learn with Play at Home
6. Plastic Bottle Number Bowling from Learn with Play at Home
7. Shape and Size Button Sensory Bin from 3 Dinosaurs
8. Number recognition and counting with ladybirds from Stimulating Learning
9. Measuring Worms from Little Illuminations
10. Pompom and Test tube counting activity from Where Imagination Grows
Congratulations if you were featured. You can grab a Featured Button here.
You can check out our other Playful Maths Activities here.
BONUS POST! Each week we choose our favourite post from all the posts linked up and feature it over all 3 sites. Check out this week's featured activity from Lalymum by clicking the picture below.
Look where else we are. Are you following along? :)
New Here? Subscribe to get all activities sent directly to you